Wanted: Co-Location Partnership
In that office we currently have 3 employees – 1 who is full time, and 2 who are part time (2 – 3 days per week). Yet, we have an abundance of space – 3 private offices; a waiting room; and a kitchen/storage area.
We are very happy with our current property management company. However, we have a need to reduce our overhead costs. We are willing to move to another location, or work with our current landlord to expand/reconfigure our space to accommodate a partner agency.
We see the benefits of doing so as:
- Shared/reduced overhead costs
- More efficient use of resources
- Shared common space(s)
- Possible shared reception position(we currently don’t have any)
- Cross promotion of services and/or greater visibility
- Creation of synergy as a result of partnership initiative(s)
However, there are also some challenges:
- The need to protect the confidentiality of clients
- Finding a partner organization that ‘fits’ well with our services
- Developing a strong partnership agreement that works for both agencies
We are willing to work with anyone who is interested in formally partnering in this way. We feel that if there is interest and commitment, solutions can be found to any and all barriers to making this work.
If you are interested, please contact Denise Lockhart, Executive Director, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 902-892-2441 ext. 3 or 902-436-9171.