We’re Hiring! Master of Social Work Therapist
Employment Opportunity: Part-time contract position, Charlottetown, PEI
Family Service PEI, an Island-based, non-profit family service agency, is recruiting an enthusiastic, experienced professional to join our team in our Charlottetown office.
We currently require a Master of Social Work Therapist in order to meet the needs of clients presenting for service who have private insurance coverage that is limited to this type expertise.
This Therapist will be required to work flex hours, on an as-demand basis. Current demand indicates carrying a caseload of up to 5 clients at a time, but there may also be times with 0 clients. There is room for growth in demand for the Therapist who is self motivated and driven to grow their practice. The full scope of duties is as follows:
- Provision of professional therapeutic counselling services to children, adults, couples and families utilizing a variety of client-centered treatment models
- Provision of screening, clinical assessment, case planning, case coordination, direct service, consultation, evaluation and referral services to clients
- Prioritizing and effectively managing caseload expectations
- Utilizing various computer programs to conduct work tasks
- Maintaining appropriate client records and other related files and performing other case-related administrative tasks in a comprehensive, up-to-date manner
- Master’s Degree in Social Work with current and ongoing registration with a regulating body
- Professional social work experience including Therapeutic counselling experience
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle,
- A good work and attendance record,
- Current and ongoing acceptable criminal record checks
The successful applicant must be willing to sign a conflict of interest agreement prohibiting the provision of competing services outside their hours of work with FSPEI.
Remuneration is based on a ‘per client’ basis.
No phone calls please. Any inquires regarding the position may be sent via email to the address below.
Please submit your resume and letter of application by 4:30 PM April 17, 2015 to:
Family Service PEI, 106 – 155 Belvedere Ave; Charlottetown, PE, C1A 2Y9 Fax: 902-892-4998, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.